The Center at Eagle Hill hosted its first season of performances in 2008. Now in our 15th performance season, we have hosted local and internationally recognized artists alike.
Programming at The Center
Through diverse programming, The Center works to meet the following goals:
- To create opportunities for Eagle Hill students to participate in all aspects of a working performing arts center
- To facilitate connection between performing artists and audiences around common interests, such as art, the art world, and questions and issues of our day
- To enrich campus cultural life at Eagle Hill School with a lively and varied program that speaks to student interests while inviting them to enlarge their sphere of tastes and experiences
- To engage our local and regional community with new cultural opportunities
- To support artistic creation and performance
The Center at Eagle Hill plays an important role in the Eagle Hill School community. Our home of the Archipley Cultural Center on the Eagle Hill campus serves as a hub of creative activity.